The 2013 Accenture Consumer-Driven Innovation Survey found that the propensity for customers to switch insurance providers varied by age. In this Insurance Chart of the Week, we’ll look at the data more closely—and in particular, the preferences of younger customers.
Younger customers are more likely to switch insurance providers
Accenture believes that younger consumers are the key to future-proofing insurance. To meet the needs of younger consumers, successful insurers need a mixture of channel capabilities to offer both digital offerings and face-to-face interactions.
- Watch Playing to Win, Part 1: New Competitors | Insurance Chart of the Week
- Watch Playing to Win, Part 2: Personalization | Insurance Chart of the Week
- View other Insurance Chart of the Week videos.
- Learn more about Playing to Win: The Digital Insurer | Accenture 2013 Consumer-Driven Innovation Survey (pdf) and our interactive visualization tool.
- Email me to discuss how Accenture can help insurers succeed in the switching economy.