We spoke to nearly 8,000 insurance policyholders in 14 countries, with the aim of understanding customer attitudes toward claims. Some of our findings confirmed what insurers already know about their customers—and some results were surprising. So what should insurers do with this information, and where should they focus their claims improvements? That’s the topic of this week’s blog post.
Insurers should focus on four main building blocks
By focusing on these four building blocks—customer service, technology, the workforce, and data and analytics—insurers can address challenges and capitalize on opportunities in today’s digital revolution. And ultimately, they can deliver a claims experience that keeps customers happy and loyal.
- View Why claims service matters, part 1: Customer satisfaction
- View Why claims service matters, part 2: The switching economy
- View Why claims service matters, part 3: Channel preferences
- View Why claims service matters, part 4: Social media and apps
- View Why claims service matters, part 5: Fraud
- Read our latest thinking on Claims
- Email me to discuss how Accenture can help you transform your claims function.