A recent issue of Insurance Networking News featured an interview with two of my colleagues: Matthew Foster, chief technology architect, and David Radvany, North American technology delivery lead for financial services.
In the interview, Matthew and David answer questions about the opportunities and challenges for insurers using cloud computing. They also discuss best practices to maximize the benefits of cloud computing:
1. Understand your IT needs, infrastructure and timeline.
2. Establish a clear governance structure for cloud computing.
3. Inspect service level agreements very closely.
4. Keep cloud efforts on track.
5. Set standards for success.
6. Provide necessary support.
7. Buy cautiously and appraise frequently.
For more details, read the full article, called “The Case for the Cloud.”