With more than two-third of US P&C insurers actively hiring or planning to hire claims professionals, they’ll be looking for talent in the following places:
- Among competitors (82 percent)
- At universities (70 percent)
- From industries other than insurance (48 percent).
Notably, more than half of insurers (59 percent) see hiring or training customer service professionals as a top priority to address customer needs.
How are insurers finding the talent hunt? We’ll discuss that in next week’s post.
To learn more:
- Read the survey: North American Claims Investment Survey: A Foot in Today, a Leap into Tomorrow for P&C Claims Functions (pdf; opens in a new window)
- View the Accenture North American Insurance Claims Investment Survey infographic