Over the course of this series, I’ve highlighted some of the challenges facing insurers: the evolving customer, technology that offers promise and obstacles, and new competitors. The key to surviving and thriving in a constantly evolving marketplace is customer-centricity, which I discuss in this video.
The customer-centric journey
Progressing down the path toward customer-centricity can be challenging, but it is a journey worth taking. In addition to considering the technology required to enable customer-centricity, insurers must also understand their market and their limitations. Perhaps most important, they must be able to motivate and empower their people. In today’s rapidly evolving market, the key to success is to transform—or be transformed.
- Watch Transform or be transformed, part 1 | Drivers of change in the insurance industry.
- Watch Transform or be transformed, part 2 | Today’s insurance customer.
- Watch Transform or be transformed, part 3 | Challenges in the insurance market.
- Read our latest thinking on Customer Centricity.
- Email me to discuss how Accenture can help insurers compete in a digitally-driven market.