Other parts of this series:
- Reimagining insurance distribution
- The Internet of Things: New research shows insurers appreciate its potential
- The Internet of Things: New services create new opportunities for growth
- The Internet of Things: Digital ecosystems help insurers to deliver living services
- The Internet of Things: Digital ecosystems prompt insurers to seek strategic partners
Customers are demanding more relevant and personalized interactions with their insurers. But carriers often don’t have sufficient information to provide these services. Now the Internet of Things is enabling insurers to gain a richer understanding of their customers and the risks they present. In this video I discuss how some insurers are making use of bigger volumes of customer data to deliver a variety of new personalized services.
To download the full report, visit: www.accenture.com/InsuranceDistributionSurvey