Other parts of this series:
- Reimagining insurance distribution
- The Internet of Things: New research shows insurers appreciate its potential
- The Internet of Things: New services create new opportunities for growth
- The Internet of Things: Digital ecosystems help insurers to deliver living services
- The Internet of Things: Digital ecosystems prompt insurers to seek strategic partners
Insurers are recognizing that as digital technology increasingly disrupts their traditional markets they can’t go it alone. They need strategic partners to strengthen and complement their businesses. The Internet of Things and digital ecosystems, in particular, are propelling insurers into new partnerships.
To download the full report, visit: www.accenture.com/InsuranceDistributionSurvey