Other parts of this series:
- Reimagining insurance distribution
- The Internet of Things: New research shows insurers appreciate its potential
- The Internet of Things: New services create new opportunities for growth
- The Internet of Things: Digital ecosystems help insurers to deliver living services
- The Internet of Things: Digital ecosystems prompt insurers to seek strategic partners
The extensive information generated by the Internet of Things, when coupled with data analytics systems, gives insurers the opportunity to build powerful “living services.” These highly fluid and adaptable services will help carriers develop more intimate relations with their customers. In this video I discuss how these living services will further disrupt the insurance industry and increase the importance of digital ecosystems.
To download the full report, visit: www.accenture.com/InsuranceDistributionSurvey