Share your game-changing ideas with a global audience.
Accenture is at the heart of innovation in insurance. One of our many initiatives is a collaboration with Efma: the Efma–Accenture Innovation in Insurance Awards. Together we identify and recognize the most creative insurance programs and projects. This unique, global initiative promotes cutting-edge innovation in our industry and shines a spotlight on the people and organizations that drive this creativity.
The submission deadline for this year’s Efma–Accenture Innovation in Insurance Awards is 8 March, so be sure to enter your ideas in time.
There are four categories in which you can enter your program:
- Best Disruptive Product or Service, for innovations that enhance and extend the traditional offer, serving new customer segments or entering new markets.
- Connected Insurance, for innovations that use the Internet of Things to combine insurance with technology, ecosystem services and partners.
- Customer Experience & Engagement, for innovations that radically change the way insurance players engage customers for seamless, personalized experiences.
- Intelligent Automation, for innovations that leverage the power of disruptive technology like artificial intelligence and robotics.
In addition to these participants will compete for the Global Innovator Award. This award looks at the innovations submitted by various insurers across the globe and is based on their overall corporate vision for cultivating continuous innovation and transformation and partnerships, that go well beyond insurance.
Winners will be selected in a rigorous three-step process. A special committee will shortlist the best innovations in each category, after which the members of Efma will vote online. This will account for 50 percent of the final scores. A dedicated jury of insurance professionals will then evaluate the short-listed entries, providing the other 50 percent of the scores.
At the 2016 Efma–Accenture Innovation in Insurance Awards, the five winners were AXA, MS&D Insurance Group, USAA, Europ Assistance and Allianz.
By entering, you will get the opportunity to:
- Benchmark your innovation against those of your key competitors.
- Achieve recognition for your investment in innovation from your peers and the broader insurance industry.
- Get a better understanding of how other insurers are responding to key industry challenges.
- Achieve credible profiling in tier-one business media and social media, and on Efma’s website, social media, innovation portal and member newsletter.
- Win free access to the three-day Efma Insurance Summit where you will gain valuable insights from leading industry figures.
- Network with a community of top-level decision makers in distribution, transformation, business development, innovation, strategy and more at the awards ceremony on 26 April.
To learn more about the Efma–Accenture Innovation in Insurance Awards, or to submit your entry, visit the Efma Innovation in Insurance website. Submissions close on 8 March, 2017.