Earlier this year, I shared the results of Accenture Technology Vision 2011, which talked about the disruptive technologies that are changing the business world.
Critical technology trends
Accenture identified eight critical technology trends for the next three to five years:
- Data as a platform.
- Cloud computing.
- Service-centric, rather than server-centric, architecture.
- Reflexive and appropriate IT security.
- A risk-based approach to data privacy.
- Social platforms to drive business intelligence.
- User experience as a key business driver.
Download Insurance Technology Vision to learn how these trends affect insurers.