Accenture research: Equity analyst survey and claims investment survey
A global survey commissioned by Accenture and conducted by Institutional Investor Market Research Group found that insurance equity analysts:
- Expect higher profitability, even amid difficult market conditions.
- Will reward insurers that expand into emerging markets.
In another study, Accenture research revealed that the majority (85 percent) of claims executives at US property and casualty insurance companies don’t believe their claims systems have the flexibility required to address consumers’ changing needs.
Enhanced software for life insurance and claims management
Accenture has released enhanced software for life insurers, as well as updates to our insurance claims software.
To learn more, read the press releases:
- Equity Analysts Expect Higher Profitability from Insurers Despite Difficult Market Conditions, According to Accenture Survey
- U.S. Property and Casualty Insurance Claims Executives See a Need to Modernize and Increase Flexibility of Claims Systems, According to an Accenture Survey
- Accenture Unveils Enhanced Life and Annuity Insurance Software Designed to Help Insurers Drive More Profitable Growth
- Accenture Releases New Version of its Insurance Claims Management Software
Thank you for your questions and comments this year. It’s been a busy one here at Accenture (as always) and I look forward to 2013 and all that it holds. We’ll take two weeks off and will be back on January 8 with more insurance insights. Until then, I wish you and your families a safe and happy holiday season.