Other parts of this series:
- Life insurers are not providing sufficient digital support for their advisors
- Today’s life insurance clients are more informed, more involved and seek greater transparency
- Life insurance agents are increasingly moving to a holistic advice model
- Building a foundation for growth: How to grow in the aggregator channel
- Without stronger heir retention strategies, life insurers stand to lose $210 billion
What factors determine the satisfaction and loyalty of a life insurer’s advisor workforce? Accenture research reveals five factors—all within the control of an insurer.
Accenture research shows that the life insurance industry is in transition. Our survey of 300 North American financial advisors revealed six key factors that are causing life insurers to make material changes to the ways they do business. And while that business may include more robust digital capabilities, successful insurers will be those that fuse the best of digital with the strengths of the human touch.
As I explained earlier in this series, the personal and advice-based nature of life insurance products means that advisors play a crucial role. Consequently, it’s important for insurers to foster the satisfaction and loyalty of their advisors.
Watch this podcast as my colleague Patrick Lyons examines the key contributors to advisor satisfaction and loyalty.
These findings can help life insurance and wealth management firms win the hearts and minds of their advisors—who, in turn, can help foster stronger customer relationships.
- Register to download Voice of the Advisor Executive Summary: Growing life insurance through the fusion of advice-based selling models and digital (PDF).
- Email me to discuss how Accenture can help you improve the satisfaction and loyalty of your advisor workforce.