Other parts of this series:
- Era of the Intelligent Insurer is Here: Technology Vision 2017
- Five Trends Reshaping the Insurance Industry: Accenture Technology Vision 2017
- AI is the new UI: Accenture Insurance Technology Vision 2017
- Ecosystem Power Plays: Accenture Insurance Technology Vision 2017
- Workforce Marketplace: Accenture Insurance Technology Vision 2017
- Design for Humans: Accenture Insurance Technology Vision 2017
- The Uncharted: Accenture Insurance Technology Vision 2017
In my previous blog post in this series, I introduced the theme of the Accenture Technology Vision for Insurance 2017: using technology to augment and enhance our human skills to listen more closely to customers and employees, connect to them on their own terms and partner with them to achieve personal goals.
This time, I’d like to outline the five trends that underscore the importance of focusing on ‘Technology for People’ to achieve digital success.
AI is the New AI: The Experience Above All
Ecosystem Power Plays: Unleash the Power of Us
Workforce Marketplace: Invent Your Future
Design for Humans: Inspire New Behaviors
The Uncharted: Invent New Industries, Set New Standards
Along with my colleagues in the Insurance practice, I’ll be delving into these trends in more detail in the weeks to come. What’s more, we will soon launch the full Accenture Technology Vision 2017 report, which is packed with stats, case studies and ideas about how the next wave of disruption will change the insurance market.
In the meantime, you can read the Accenture Technology Vision for Insurance 2017 Executive Summary and the Accenture Technology Vision for Insurance 2017 Infographic for the highlights of our research.