Other parts of this series:
- More and more insurers are shifting to a digitally enabled omni-channel distribution model
- Creating intimacy with customers through insight-driven customer experiences
- Insurance agents’ roles are changing, and so are the ways insurers incentivize their behavior
- The Internet of Things is a game-changer, and insurers are responding with connected products and services
As insurers increasingly adopt a customer-centric focus, they will need strong capabilities in data and analytics to enable customer segmentation and relevant, omni-channel interactions.
Increasingly, insurers are shifting their focus from products to customers. In a survey of more than 400 insurance executives, 63 percent reported that a move to needs-based selling is a high priority. In this Insurance Insight of the Week video, we’ll look at steps that insurers are taking to foster more intimate customer experiences.
The majority of insurers are committed to creating more intimate customer relationships
Click the image below for a large version of the Insurance Insight of the Week.
Insurers need a strong foundation of data and analytics, as well as robust customer segmentation models, to support their goals of being able to offer more intimate customer interactions. Doing so can improve customer engagement, strengthen relationships and increase customer retention—and in the long run, help insurers drive long-term profitability.
- Register to download the full report, Reimagining Insurance Distribution: Accenture Distribution and Agency Management Survey.
- View other Insurance Insight of the Week videos.
- Email me to learn how Accenture can help insurers foster more intimate customer experiences.