Next week, Accenture will be at the 2012 ACORD LOMA Insurance Forum at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida. The Forum is an action-packed, productive event for us, and we’re pleased to be a gold sponsor of this year’s event.
ACORD LOMA Session: Underwriting—Challenges, Creativity and Myths
Accenture’s Charity McGill will join Deborah M. Smallwood and Justin Manley in this panel discussion on how the right mix of technology investments in underwriting can help carriers create a competitive advantage.
Thursday, May 17
9:45 – 10:45 a.m.
Visit us at booth 703
In the exhibit hall, we’ll be highlighting our offerings in five major areas:
- Accenture Life Insurance Platform
- Accenture Claim Components
- Duck Creek Suite Software for property and casualty insurers
- Distribution Capabilities, including our iPad app for insurance field sales managers
- Insurance Data Migration Framework, which helps insurers migrate data effectively and efficiently from legacy systems to new platforms.
Visit booth #703 for a product demonstration or to learn more from our booth staff.
Our team is busy preparing for next week and we look forward to seeing you at ACORD LOMA.