I’m pleased to report that for the fourth consecutive year, Accenture Claim Components has received a “Strong Positive” rating in Gartner’s “MarketScope for North American Property and Casualty Insurance Claims Management Modules.”
Gartner’s MarketScope ranking for P&C insurance
Strong Positive is the highest ranking available in Gartner’s MarketScope ranking, which is based on seven criteria:
- Market understanding.
- Offering and product strategy.
- Product and service.
- Overall visibility.
- Customer experience.
- Sales execution and pricing.
- Sales strategy.
The report highlights the strengths of Accenture Claim Components, especially our:
- Codeless configuration, which enables business analysts to configure custom data fields and claims processing workflow without the need for scripting language.
- Unprecedented business intelligence that’s based on advanced and real-time analytics, customizable dashboards and a comprehensive claims data model.
- Next-level customer and agency interaction, driven through portal and mobile capabilities for agents and policyholders.
According to Gartner:
“Accenture Claim Components is a strong, full-featured claims management offering from a large, stable organization. The system has proven scalability, advanced features that many competitors lack and a broad line of business support. It’s a compelling offering—especially for large, multiline insurers.”
Many thanks to our clients, and the team at Accenture Claim Components, for helping us continue to be leading providers in the P&C claim management space.
Learn more about how Accenture Claim Components offers P&C insurers an end-to-end claims management solution.